Applying for your Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card is very easy. You can do it while sitting in the comfort of your home or perhaps while on your way to work or school. Simply logon to our website and fill out all the information that are needed.
These include your complete name, your father’s name, your complete residential address, and your date of birth. You will also need to furnish your contact number so we can get back to you for any concerns. Simply sit back and wait for your card to be delivered right to your doorstep. Getting your PAN Card has never been this easy.
How To Apply
Applying for your income tax department PAN Card with Pan-card.org.in is relatively easy as all the different resources you need are already provided for you. All it takes is several minutes of your time to complete the necessary information being requested and you’re done. Here are the steps:
- Choose the type of PAN Card transaction that you would like to engage in from the main menu whether it is to apply for a new PAN Card (using this form), make a correction in PAN or to request for a duplicate of your PAN.
- Choose the type of PAN application form that you will be using. If you’re an Indian resident, company, firm, NRI, or PIO, you will need Form 49A. If you’re a foreign individual, entity, or NRE, then you will need Form 49AA.
- Fill all the required information on the application form. It is imperative that you provide information as accurately as you possibly can. It is often wise to have your supporting documents on hand so you can encode the correct information as per the documents that you will be submitting as part of your application. Sections where there is an asterisk sign are mandatory. These have to be filled in.
- Review all of the information you provided. Once satisfied you can click on the ‘submit’ button. The system will generate a token number as proof of your transaction.
- Continue with your application by choosing your preferred method of submitting the different supporting documents for your PAN Card application.
- You will then be brought to a series of windows to obtain additional information about your application. Answer what is being asked for as completely and accurately as you can.
- You will then upload your photograph as well as the supporting documents, if you chose this method.